Newswise Live Expert Panel discussion of unique angles to the COVID-19 outbreak of interest to the public and the media, including public health, testing, business and financial markets, 2020 elections, and more.
Experts from institutions including Binghamton University, AACC, Rutgers, Cornell, University of Virginia, and more will participate in a two-part series of moderated expert panels covering a wide variety of topics, with questions prepared by Newswise editors and submissions from media attendees.
- XinQi Dong, MD, Rutgers University (Epidemiology)
- Zhaohui Chen, PhD, University of Virginia (Finance)
- Ali Khan, M.D., M.P.H, University of Nebraska Medical Center (Public Health)
- Valerie Reyna, PhD, Cornell University (Psychology)
- Tom Ewing, PhD, Virginia Tech (History)
- Carmen Wiley, PhD, President, American Association for Clinical Chemistry (Lab Testing)
- Dean Headley, PhD Wichita State (Airline Industry and Travel)
- Jennifer Horney, PhD, University of Delaware (Epidemiology)
- Dawn Bowdish PhD, McMaster University (Immunology)
- Daniel McKeever, PhD, Binghamton University (Finance)
- Dr. Jennie Kuckertz, Ph.D, from McLean Hospital (Psychology)
- W. Graham Carlos, MD, Indiana University (Pulmonology)
When: Thursday, March 12 at 2 PM EDT and Monday, March 16 at 2 PM EDT